Get all sorts of methods from which you can get the complete tutorial to uninstall GBWhatsApp Pro on any Android phone. This post will show you how we can easily remove the messaging app from the android ecosystem without any hassle.
They are different from which the user can uninstall GB WhatsApp Pro. Let’s start with the simplistic way to uninstall the messaging app.
Steps to uninstall GBWhatsApp Pro
Note: Before uninstalling the GBWhatsApp Pro from your android device, it’s necessary to take a backup of the chat data held in the messaging app. Just head toward the setting menu and create the backup file for that purpose. Thus, you can recover the conversation whenever you install the official WhatsApp or use any other MOD apk.
Method 1: Directly remove from the app directory
- Long press on the GB WhatsApp Pro, so that a new pop will appear near the app.
- A menu will show in which you have to choose App Info.
- On this next screen, all you need to do is tap on the Uninstall section to remove the messaging app from the smartphone entirely.
Method 2: Uninstall Via Setting Menu
Overall, it might complicate this process from the previous method, but it’s more effective and does work properly.
- In this method, you have to search for the Setting application.
- Enter it and look for Apps & notifications from the drop-down list.
- Press on the App Info option to move to the next step.
- Look for the GB WhatsApp Pro in the install apps list. The light green color distinguishes this mod apk from the official app and clicks on it.
- Following that, you have to tap on the Uninstall button to remove the app.
- Afterward, a new prompt screen will appear which it will ask whether you want to uninstall the app or not. Press on Ok to continue the process.
That’s it, and you have to uninstall GBWhatsApp Pro!
There you go. With these two methods, you can uninstall GBWhatsApp Pro from your android phone. However, you are taking a backup of some other files stored in the internal storage unit.
Unlike WhatsApp’s ordinary messaging, some traces will remain behind in the shape of garbage files and folders in the system files.
To altogether remove them, you need help from the File Explorer app in which you thoroughly remove those useless things.
If you face any problem while following the uninstalling guide, raise a comment in the following section to solve the issue. Meanwhile, enjoy exciting messaging features with the GB WhatsApp Pro.